Summer Paid Positions
As a den counselor/intern you are assigned to 8 campers each week. This position requires the counselor/intern to be actively involved in the supervision, guidance and motivation of campers while maintaining a high standard of care.
Program counselors/interns are responsible for preparing, supervising, and facilitating one of thirteen program areas we provide on camp. For a full list of program areas, please refer to the application.
Information to Consider Before You Apply
The Application Process:
- November to April: employment applications accepted
- November until all positions are filled: interviews & employment offers extended
Please follow the steps below to ensure your application is complete:
- Step One: Submit the electronic Summer Application
- Step Two: Your listed references will be emailed a link to complete our reference form. Applicants will not be considered for employment until all reference forms are completed and submitted to The Center for Courageous Kids. (A reference can be completed by a former employer, supervisor, teacher or family friend; however, it CANNOT be filled out by a family member.)
**After you have submitted your application electronically you should receive a confirmation email containing a summary of your application responses. If you receive this email, your application submitted correctly. If you do not receive this email, please contact our Summer Staff Recruiter using the info you will find at the bottom of this page.
- Step Three: All employees are required by law to complete a Consumer Report (Background Check) Form. After the interview process, if you are contacted by a member of The Center for Courageous Kids staff to extend a summer employment offer, this document must be completed, digitally signed and returned by email to The Center for Courageous Kids to complete the hiring process.
If you have any further questions regarding the status of your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.